Re: Some questions about Zeta Gundam

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:16:28 EST

In a message dated 12/4/1998 5:12:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mkuett@hotmail.com writes:

<< Was not Protoculture the reason Macross vehicles could last so long
 (12 years at constant use, I think?) without resupplying or refueling?
 A clever way to avoid all that real science technical data Gundam has
 to give for it's MS stats.

Yes, I think so. Robotech was a good show, considering it was made from
Macross, Mospeda, and Southern Cross. The Invid are my favorite bad guys,
because they have such cool organic looking Mecha and they can evolve!

Aaron