Re: GW Questions

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 14:34:49 -0700 (MST)

> But much to Duo's delight, they apparently salvage what's left and make
> it into the DH-Hell! Thus, continuing to prove that (Wing-Universe)
> Gundams consistently don't get destroyed even if you WANTED it to blow

  Heh heh heh.. they're made tough!

> The Wing Gundam self destructed, but they put it back together; ditto

  Yeah, but later it's explained that one of the wacky scientists had
disabled some of the explosives in it for that reason or something odd
like that.

> for the Sandrock. Deathscythe faced it's "terminal" fate. I don't know

  What happened to the DSH?

> about the others. Apparently all the MS survived to the final episode.
> What kind of Gundam series is that?! :P
> Whatever happened to the first Wing Gundam, anyways?

  The WG, piloted by Une (I think) got slagged by the Libra Laser and fell
back to Earth, presumably FINALLY destroyed...

  This makes the WG perhaps the most unfortunate Gundam ever... it almost
never works without getting itself blown up!

                                                                -Probe