RE: Non Space Gundams (WasRe: (no subject))

Hard_Case (wing0@earthlink.net)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:08:22 -0500

Yeah. Actually, from what I remember, the Wing and Shen-Long Gundams
were decently manouverable in space. I mean, win had it's Bird mode,
and Shen-Long I remember had decent thrusters and fought in space.
The Heavy-Arms and Sandrock.....forget it...not a chance. I would think
that the Deathscythe would be somewhat mobile, since it's got one big ass
variable thruster on it's back....well, without pilots...hehe....

Hard_Case