Non Space Gundams (WasRe: (no subject))

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:45:11 EST

In a message dated 12/4/1998 3:31:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wing0@earthlink.net writes:

<< From what I remember, the original Deathscythe was made a public spectacle,
 when it was captured from the Gundam's mass exodus to space. As Duo, wanted
 by the authorites, watched on the giant public monitor, it was smashed into
 bits
 by several Oz mobile suits.....much to Duo's anguish. >>

You are right. I am remember this too when I saw some Episodes of Wing Gundam.
The Five G boys where stupid for bringing their Gundams to space, without the
proper equipment for space fighting. If I remember correctly, the Gundams
could barely move in space, where just floating around in a limbo, and one or
two where almost slaughtered.

Aaron