Re: 8MST Crimax

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Fri, 04 Dec 1998 09:51:10 PST

> The funny thing is, that's exactly what I wrote and then deleted
because
>I wasn't sure if everyone here knew just how HUGE a C-5 Galaxy is.

I'm willing to bet that the larger fraction of North American subscibers
to this list have been to at least one air show..!

How many MS could you fit into a C-5? Assembled, probably just one, or
two if thery're both prone and stacked one atop the other. All Gundam
air transports are pretty darn huge by comparison!

Mark-II