Re: Some questions about Zeta Gundam and Macross

Sean Miller (sbmiller@mindspring.com)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 00:19:55 -0500

> Nope, not at all. In fact, the Z Gundam's Wave Rider mode is about the
>only transformation that's designed for atmopsheric re-entry. Most
>transformations serve only to line up all the thrusters behind the mobile
>suit's center of mass, sacrificing manueverability for sheer speed. Let's
>see if I can think of any that serve additional functions...

Thats good, I was afraid of "so it's not a bird"
I've only seen 8 episodes of Z Gundam, so I'll be looking for the upcoming
transforming mecha, even the ones that don't just transform for looks.
-Sean