Re: 8MST Crimax

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 22:21:18 -0700 (MST)

> Suit Gundam 08th MS Team. These include "GM Head" -- Karen Joshua's
> GM-headed Gundam -- vs the MS-07-B3 Gouf, the Gundam Ez8 vs the MS-07-H8

  Well, she basically has the same GM head as what comes with the 8MST
GMs, right?

> Flying Gouf and the monster mobile armor of all time, the Apsaras III.
> It looks like they joined the Apsaras I and II and migrated the Zaku head
> and mega-beam super-cannon to the junction. It may be the biggest MA yet.
> And it still doesn't have a model number.

  Is it bigger than the New Zeal? I hadn't thought so, but it certainly
has alot of mass.
  Shape-wise I guess the thing it's closest to is that big Onion-shaped MA
from MSG or perhaps the Elmeth shuttle/carrier. Or perhaps more so like
the Big Sam except without the chicken legs! (Same sort of mega cannon in
front too!)

  So, aren't we supposed to get a Dom or gelgoog kit out of this series?
Wouldn't it be interesting if we get an Asparas kit from this series?

> Paptimus Scirocco got his own line of MS/MA, so why not Ginias Sakhalin?

  But was he really doing the _design_ or managing the scientists with his
vision?

                                                                -Probe