8MST Crimax

dyar@halcyon.com
Thu, 03 Dec 1998 20:14:22 -0800

Taht's not a typo -- at least not on *my* part. The November HJ just hit
the stands at Kinokuniya and features models from the "crimax" of Mobile
Suit Gundam 08th MS Team. These include "GM Head" -- Karen Joshua's
GM-headed Gundam -- vs the MS-07-B3 Gouf, the Gundam Ez8 vs the MS-07-H8
Flying Gouf and the monster mobile armor of all time, the Apsaras III.

It looks like they joined the Apsaras I and II and migrated the Zaku head
and mega-beam super-cannon to the junction. It may be the biggest MA yet.
And it still doesn't have a model number.

Paptimus Scirocco got his own line of MS/MA, so why not Ginias Sakhalin?

I hereby nominate MAG-01, MAG-02, and MAG-03, respectively....

-Z-