Re: Some questions about Zeta Gundam and Macross

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 22:50:09 EST

In my opinion, I don't care if Giant Humanoid Transforming/Non-Transforming
Mecha look real or not, I like Mecha because they are cool besides,
technically Mecha are not even real and don't even exist yet or Mecha may even
never exist in real life at all. I like to know how Gundam technology works,
but don't want to go over board on tech stuff. I quit reading straight Sci-fi
and I stick to Sci-fi/Fantasy and Fantasy novels now. Most Sci-fi/Sci-fi
novels get way too into detail and tech stuff and eventually half way through,
I am bored outta my mind and watching grass grow is beginning to look MIGHTY
exciting! ^_^

Aaron