RE: (no subject)

Hard_Case (wing0@earthlink.net)
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 04:09:24 -0500

If I had to guess, it was due to the fact that they were forced to develop
powerful mobile suits for OZ...I can't remember the names offhand, but the
one
with the powerful cannon, and the one with the almost impenetrable shield.
They felt that these new suits were at least a decent match for the current
Gundam's, so they vowed to develop new and more powerful versions to counter
their own creations....plus, with the mobile doll being developed...and
what happened to poor Duo's Deathscythe....

Hard_Case