RE: Some questions about Zeta Gundam

Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 00:31:05 -0800

-----Original Message-----
差出人 : Operator7G - Michael Ip <reika@clear.net.nz>
宛先 : gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
日時 : 1998年12月2日 22:53
件名 : Re: Some questions about Zeta Gundam

>In the MS Encyclopaedia 98, the ZMSV shows that there are three variants of
>the ZG protype, all with the model stamp MSZ-006. hat makesit at least 6
>protypes before a the 'final' protoype (ZG) was. What I would like to know
>now is what is ZG supposed to have evolved to? As far as I can see, mass
>production of ZG never saw the light of day. Only a few ZPlus ever made,
>and I am convinced that ReGZ was never mass produced.

    It's not that hard to believe, since it's the first "major" transforming
MS that AE ever produced. Methuss didn't really count since almost everybody
agreed that it doesn't really look anything like Zeta Gundam. With such a
complex transformation, it is reasonable for AE to create several prototypes
to make sure everything that is put in Zeta Gundam is perfect. Besides, each
prototype might be a testbed for some sort of feature (maybe biosensor?)
that is not found in other Zeta prototypes. I never read a lot of Gundam
reference books, so I might be wrong...

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times: