Re: GML now being archived to web

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 16:04:45 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, Oliver Barder wrote:

> ...so does that mean Kota's GML Archive is now defunct?

Well, I'm not planning on going defunct, but I do have to make few
changes. Most likely the Archive will have makeover next year. I was
planning on sending out a survey over Thanksgiving, but it didn't
happen (after all, I am a senior in college), so most likely it will be
carried over to early next year.

The reason I'm planning on keep going is this:

* There are few interesting topics that wasn't archived.
* my site will most likely have a higher S/N ratio.

But I may drop the work "Archive" from the site, and make it more like a
big FAQ sites or something like that. One of the idea I have is to make a
section with all the news about products and new series, but I probably
should be thinking about my finals instead right now.

Anyway, stay tuned.

Kota