RE: Games...

Hard_Case (wing0@earthlink.net)
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 19:19:06 -0500

If you are looking for Import console games, like PSX/Saturn/N64, or other
systems,
I'd go to Tronix, www.tronixweb.com.
I've ordered from them before, and the people there are knowledgeable,
extremely curteous, and the can get even the most esoteric titles
you could be looking for...

Hard_Case
wing0@earthlink.net