Gundam Themes

JeaValjean@aol.com
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 13:31:46 EST

For those who likes well designed Gundam pages and also for those who likes to
tweak with their desktops here's a page that might interest you. I've had
this one on my list of bookmarks for the longest of the times but didn't
really pay attention to it since it was in Japanese. Well anyways, I decided
to take a look again today and discovered a site filled with shockwave
graphics and loaded with CG graphics.. And what made it even more interesting
was that under the sound files, there was a bit that said "Sieg Zion!" : )
Well the html is

http://www1.plala.or.jp/nakaya/index.html

happy browsing!

sunny.