Hizack

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 01 Dec 1998 08:12:31 -0800

Everybody agreed that Hizack is a POS relative to the Zeta
era. Its inability to wield more than one beam weapon at
a time plus other major deficiency makes me wonder why Feds
and Titan produced in such numbers. I means, for the amount
of money they throw at Hizack production, they can better
spend on upgrading existing GM lines. I understand that this
is Titan's attempt to intergrate working Zeon technology into
their Fed technology, but it seems like they are getting the
worst of both world.

In terms of performance, how is Hizack against GMII, Nemos,
and other low end MS?

--
[ Rodrick Su       [                                                  ]
[ rsu@tigana.com   [       I might be crazier than you think.         ]