HLJ RULES!!!!

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 07:24:55 EST

I can't believe it. For all of the times I had to wait months for my orders
to come in (ordered the MG Char Gelgoog in May which came in November, etc.
etc.) I am now getting paid back in spades. I ordered the PG Gundam on the
15th of November and It was shipped on the 30th. BARELY Two Weeks!!!! The
only other item I have had come near to thisa was when I got my MG GP-02a
shipped in less then two months. BUT TWO WEEKS?? HLJ RULES!!!
Jason
Sorry for my excessive rambling/bragging...