Re: Gundam Perfect Web update!

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 11:16:35 -0800

Kota writes,

>On another note, from someone who bought PG, we have yet another name for
>Federation: EFSF. I assume it stands for Earth Federation Space Force, but
>can't they make up their mind already!!!

  According to the ad in the December Hobby Japan, the kit bears the
marking "Earth Federal Space Force." The current crew at Sunrise & Bandai
don't care for the "UNT Spacy" thing, because it gives the misleading
impression that the Earth Federation is the United Nations, so they're
taking the opportunity to try and set things straight.

-- Mark